Saturday, August 21, 2004

Sleepless

Once again, sleep eludes me. I sit awake at the computer, thoughts churning through the primordial ooze of my mind. I don't really have a topic at the moment. I came here to read more of the help section in the hopes of not being a complete doofus. It has mad me a little sleepy. Now I think I will go brew some chamomile tea with honey and try to go back to bed. Perhaps I will even have restful dreams, the last few nights have been filled with vivid and disturbing dream content. Plane crashes, involving the trip my mom has gone on. Soldiers in a trench being shot at, I'm on active duty again in that one. Car wrecks in front of my house,which really does happen all the time. Meh, for now I attempt sleep again. No fear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home